Caravan service

May 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi all
Does anybody know of a Mobil service in the Daventry area to do a damp check and gas leak test because I do my own servicing but I can not do damp and gas test.
Thanks Dave

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I store my Van at Whilton Marina and they have someone to who does mobile servicing, he used to do mine he was very good. Unfortunately I can't find the number for him. If you ring them they will give you his number you could ask him.

Les

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
I can echo Sir Rogers comments (I also store at Welton Lodge) - John has dealt with a couple of jobs for me in the last twelve months and will get my servicing this year, he is really helpful, nothing seems too much trouble and he does a first class job.
Regards
Jon

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I am there as well,we should start a group from there
smiley-laughing.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
David,
I store at Watford Gap near Daventry and for the last 3 years I have had Solihull Caravans Ltd come out to do my service on site and am well pleased with their thoroughness, punctuality and quality of work to date (got them booked again this year already)
Advantage for me as the owner of a four year old Bailey is that they are Bailly approved and so fulfill the warranty obligations for the continuing damp warranty. Last year they charged me £140 for service and damp check, although they found a number of other items which had failed and so pushed up the bottom line cost accordingly. Took their two guys about 2+ hours and one advantage with sticking around whilst the work is done is the amazing amount of technical advice you can pick up from them as work proceeds. Their phone number is 01676 540056. But if you are interested dont leave it too long as I know that when I booked they had only a few dates left this spring.

TRENDING THREADS