Caravan site POIs

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
I have downloaded the CC sites and CLs onto a Garmin Navi, but canot find a website where you can download the POIs for all commercial caravan sites. I have this on my Tom Tom plus caravan accessory shops, but as I downloaded it so long ago cannot find the website again. Can any one please help. thanks.

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Thats really cool.......I didnt know you could download the CC Sites to you satnav. Can you tell me how to do it please, or where it will tell me how to do it.
I have a Garmin nuvi 255w
Thanks

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Thats really cool.......I didnt know you could download the CC Sites to you satnav. Can you tell me how to do it please, or where it will tell me how to do it.
I have a Garmin nuvi 255w
Thanks
PS. FORGET THAT, JUST FOUND IT ON THE CC WEBSITE

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Also if you go to http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=POIs you can download numerous other POIs, but sadly not a comphrensive list of all caravan sites in the UK. However you can access Camping and Caravan sites and a number of othe commercial sites under "Campsites" in one of the sub folders.
Still hoping that someone knows where to find a comprehensive list of all caravan sites.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts