Caravan Site with Tents

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys, looking for a site that has the possibility of parking a van and a tent adjacent to each other on two pitches. Would prefer the North of England or North Wales.

Hope you all have plenty of ideas where we can go

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi Neil,

Ord House is nice and the touring area had tents next to vans on the pitches.

Would recommend the site too, very clean.

Google it.

Cheers,

Alex.

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi

I think you would be able to do this at Rudding Park near Harrogate or White Rose Park near Appleby (though I would avoid the beginning of June there because of the Appleby Horse Fair)

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

Thanks for your messages. I looked at them all and did a bit more digging on t'internet.

Oklahoma i think that the one in Appleby is 'Wild Rose' and not 'White Rose', but anyway have settle with ....

Ad Astra in Anglesey.

Anyone been?

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi all,

Thanks for your messages. I looked at them all and did a bit more digging on t'internet.

Oklahoma i think that the one in Appleby is 'Wild Rose' and not 'White Rose', but anyway have settle with ....

Ad Astra in Anglesey.

Anyone been?
Neil, you are correct - of course it is Wild Rose!!! Glad you got sorted out.

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi all - Just a bit of feedback. Ad Astra is on Anglesey near to Benllech, and it was perfect for what we needed. Great reception, directing us personally to the pitch, commandeered a large picnic bench for us to use whilst there. The only downside were the many wasps in the area. Our 2yo got a sting. Next door recognised the sudden noise and came over to offer assistance as their little one had also been stung (Piriton and Calpol sorted it)

Would i go again - Yes definitely

TRENDING THREADS