Caravan widths

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi

iam moving from tents to caravans (hopefuly)I am looking for a list of external widths, is there a compeled list available anywhere.reason for this is where i would like to store it would only be suitable for 2meters in width,I have looked at the Eriba for this reason but they are expensive and rare.three berth is all i need.

Cheers Willie

May 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi William,

I guess that as you haven't had a reply to this question after a couple of days, there is not a well known single point where you could get this information, at least for older vans.

If you are looking for a brand new caravan then your best bet is to look in the listing of vans towards the back of Practical Caravan magazine. Alternatively, look at the websites of the individual manufacturers. However, you are really not going to find many vans, new or recent second hand, that are 2 Metres or less. They have all been on steroids for some time.

As you say, Eriba is an obvious option, but even then I am not sure their 3 berth models came in at the width you want.

There used to be a make called Silverline that made a virtue of being narrow but I don't think they are still made. You may be able to find second hand ones on Ebay or in some dealers, but you would still need to check the actual width.

Have you thought of a folding caravan? Have a look at Gobur Caravans or Trigano for example.

The 2 Metre wide issue is severely limiting in your choice I suspect you may be better off reconsidering the storage location rather than the caravan.

Hope this helps,

Mike A

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
William

Aside from the Lunar and the Eriba ranges, the Adria Altea 390DS is an 1100kg 4-berth which is 2.07m wide. Of the conventional caravans on the market in the UK, that your best bet.

If you are prepared to go for something a little more leftfield, the Freedom Sunseeker Club Class is a 3/4 berth model which is 2.03m wide and has an MTPLM of 750kg. New, they start at just over

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts