CC My Bookings

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 29, 2007
Visit site
Just tried to access the CC bookings web site....CAN'T comes up with a message "Due to a technical error this booking section is unavailable, please try later"

Could it be that the "new" system has bombed out.....again!

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to have caused such a panic but thought you all needed to know just in case you turned up and Scotch Lad and all is mate's had taken the bookings, only joking Scotchlad, l'am happy now their is bug about, still will check tomorrow with the site's.

NigelH

G

Think 'il go make-up some prime bookings and email them there lost in the system, cheers guys.
tongue0002.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Try and book and this is what you get this morning!

Technical error

We apologise that the page or service you requested is currently unavailable. We expect to resume normal service as soon as possible, please try again later.

Go back to the Caravan Club home page."

Oh how I love IT. The IT boffins must be creating jobs for life by introducing gremlins. LOL

Cheers

Dustydog

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
It seems likely that, if the bookings data isn't accessible, you won't be able to book as they won't be able to check vacancies. My sole booking, for Easter, has disappeared as well.

If they do accept more bookings without 'stock' data the there will be a real lash up.

Mar 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi all

Just had an e-mail from the CC, stating that they are working to resolve their issues with the bookings system.

I had my bookings confirmed in the message, so that's a relief, and was informed that normal service should be resumed by PM tomorrow.

Not bad service for a Sunday! Well done CC.

G

I sometimes wonder if it would not be better to return to the old system where you telephoned the site you wanted to visit, discussed your requirements and they filled in a sheet there and then. No problems. No lost bookings, unless the sheet blew out the window.

Now we have a centralised system, which is obviously overloaded because people are too lazy to pick up the phone. Some data base in an office Lord knows where gets the information, scrambles it around because a chip has blown, and the result is unhappy campers. Advance booking is a nice idea but once it gets abused then it fails.

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,

Can confirm John's post, just received email 16:42, from Natasha MacDonald of CC Head of E- Commerce, saying " Any bookings you have made will still be booked, just not visible until tomorrow." Bet she's a happy bunny on a Sunday !!!!

My o my technology is a wonderfull thing...

Good Luck to us all.

Greg

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
As the person who started the panic just checked mine are all my bookings o/k and like Dusty said different Ref numbers, once again apoligise for frightening you all before your Easter break, hope you all have good Easter.

Regards

NigelH

TRENDING THREADS