CC My Bookings

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
As any one been to check their Bookings on the CC Web, just looked and say's l have none when l know l have five booked, checked my emails and received confirmation weeks ago to all Five.

Obviusley will need to contact CC Monday morning, just wondered if anyone else had the problem.

NigelH

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Nigel

Mine are also missing. There's a message in red saying my references will change. But then it says I have no bookings!

I'm not woried . I have the original e-mails and booking details.

Let's see what they say to you on monday.

Now I know why Lord Hezza doesn't want his money on IT!.

Never mind I'm sure all the bugs will be ironed out soon.

Cheers

Dustydog

Jul 21, 2006
Visit site
Nigel

Mine are also missing. There's a message in red saying my references will change. But then it says I have no bookings!

I'm not woried . I have the original e-mails and booking details.

Let's see what they say to you on monday.

Now I know why Lord Hezza doesn't want his money on IT!.

Never mind I'm sure all the bugs will be ironed out soon.

Cheers

Dustydog
Just checked mine and it also says I have no bookings, yet I know I have 3 and have the confirmation emails.

Regards

Mark

May 2, 2005
Visit site
I had the same problem last month. Booked on-line and got the confirmation e-mails. when I logged back in a coule of days later it showed no bookings. I tried to re-book the dates and found that the system showed I already had the relevant dtaes booked.

Contacted the booking number and gave them details of confirmation e-mails, including the booking reference number. Their system didn't show my bookings, so as far as they were concerned, I had not booked. The girl said that even with the confirmation, I might not get on the site.

Curious what you will be told on Monday.

Dustydog.......I would check if I were you.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
david

Now you have worried me. We are booked into Grinlow for two weeks soon. I wont be happy to find our places have been taken.

I've sent them an e-mail now.

Cheers

Dustydog

May 2, 2005
Visit site
david

Now you have worried me. We are booked into Grinlow for two weeks soon. I wont be happy to find our places have been taken.

I've sent them an e-mail now.

Cheers

Dustydog
I know they have a new computer system. Not sure if a call to the site might put your mind at rest.

Hope all OK..........

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Having read these messages I decided to check my bookings also and found the same message"You have no bookings"

Phoned the site at Edinburgh just now and they have confirmed that they have my booking on record......thank goodness for that as we are going on Monday.

May 2, 2005
Visit site
Although Maureen phoned and all was well, I would advise everyone who has a "no bookings" message when they check, to contact the site or at least customer services in the case of numerous bookings.

Hopefully all bookings will be registered at the relevant sites......but.....

Cheers

May 25, 2008
Visit site
This is the message

Members are now able to amend bookings as well as view and cancel. To amend a booking just click on the view button next to the booking and it will give you the option to amend the relevant part of your booking.

Please note that due to the changes we have made to our booking service all UK Site bookings made prior to Sunday 22 March will now have new booking references as you will see in the list of bookings below. This is nothing to worry about and all sites will still be able to find your bookings when you check in on site or call to make amendments and cancellations, all you need is to quote your name and membership number.

Only it didn't have a list of bookings below !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I've just tried to book other sites. No go. Just says web page unavailable.

Must be gremlins in new system. Anyway as Dave suggested I have sent e-mails on al my bokings requesting confirmation.

Cheers

Dustydog

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
I've just tried to book other sites. No go. Just says web page unavailable.

Must be gremlins in new system. Anyway as Dave suggested I have sent e-mails on al my bokings requesting confirmation.

Cheers

Dustydog
I also have checked my bookings and found them to be missing. I have managed to speak to 2 sites direct and they do have my dates confirmed.

As the comment before the CC web site is not responding.

You can imagine a very busy Monday morning when every one rings them up panicking.

G

Look on the bright side. If they are all cancelled then there could be a chance for the rest of us to try and get a pitch. Where is that web page.....?

Only joking. I have no plans to go anywhere over Easter as it is usually madness and mayhem. I shall wait until it is over and try then. I am sure your bookings are secure.

By the way, since when did everyone get so much time off at Easter? It used to be a long weekend and not much else. Obviously no credit crunch then.

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
Just checked mine, all gone. Have phoned Rowan Park where I'm booked on Thursday, they've had calls already and there is a website problem, my booking is on their system so everything okay.

Panic over!!

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Having read the messages, went to check ours - guess what - cc says we have no bookings. We have booked several weeks and weekends, starting with Easter. Phoned the cc site - yes they have our booking for next week. Had planned to visit my mother on Monday- guess who I'll be contacting first thing on Monday regarding our other bookings.

We do think that this is very bad management and customer service on the part of the Caravan Club. Its not the first time there have been problems with their computer system. Annette

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
Have just checked with Haycrafts site and my booking is OK. Warden says not to worry as the website is separate to the bookings and they are probably not accessing the booking site........................PHEW!!

TRENDING THREADS