Cheap diesel

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Cheapest I’ve seen for a very long time. Petrol and diesel at Griffith Garage Leintwardine £1.359 per litre👍👍👍

Attachments

• E9F9BCF6-780C-473A-AE64-22CA85DE6310.jpeg
    E9F9BCF6-780C-473A-AE64-22CA85DE6310.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 10
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Costco pricing is frustrating for those of us with no means of qualifying for membership.
Do Costco stick rigidly to their stated membership requirements? My son has been a member for many years and did meet any of the requirements as currently stated. Whether they have changed over the years I don’t know. But certainly when he joined his UK employer wasn’t a Gold company.

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
Do Costco stick rigidly to their stated membership requirements? My son has been a member for many years and did meet any of the requirements as currently stated. Whether they have changed over the years I don’t know. But certainly when he joined his UK employer wasn’t a Gold company.
no idea, my wife qualifies because of her job and I'm on the same membership

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Just when we thought prices were improving, a certain person in a certain country has decided to reduce oil barrel production by 1 million a day. This was hinted at early May but now seems to be the start of another massive price hike. Will it ever end?
Lets stick it to them and use our own North Sea supplies

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Just when we thought prices were improving, a certain person in a certain country has decided to reduce oil barrel production by 1 million a day. This was hinted at early May but now seems to be the start of another massive price hike. Will it ever end?
Lets stick it to them and use our own North Sea supplies
North Sea oil is higher quality than Middle Eastern oil so we sell the North Sea oil for a higher price and import the cheaper Middle Eastern stuff.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
surely our own North Sea oil is sold globally so it too will increase in price. its only a forecast 2.5% increase, far less than our supermarkets and retailers have been taking from us with inflated margins. Direct ire inwards and hope CMA can get to the bottom of it.

Reactions: RogerL
Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
I had in mind the Oil Fields which haven’t been tapped yet.
Why is it always the tail wagging the dog🤬
The undeveloped oil fields in the North Sea would need huge investment by the oil companies, out of their profits - but the windfall tax and calls for increased windfall tax means they no longer have the funds to commit to long-term investment

Reactions: otherclive
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The undeveloped oil fields in the North Sea would need huge investment by the oil companies, out of their profits - but the windfall tax and calls for increased windfall tax means they no longer have the funds to commit to long-term investment
So we are in for heavy increases rather than the decreases we all hoped for 😢😢

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
So we are in for heavy increases rather than the decreases we all hoped for 😢😢
Not necessarily. I’ve seen 2.5% increase mentioned, but this might be counter balanced by U.K. retailers especially the supermarkets reducing their price margins a bit more. The CMA are investigating two areas. One why the Chancellors 5p reduction didn’t seem to make it, and secondly a more recent investigation into why price margins are so much higher than traditional levels. That seemed to prompt a reduction before the CMA had actually started.

Reactions: Dustydog

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts