Cherry Tree Caravan Site Sutton on Sea

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi All, Had Anyone been to the above site, What is it like there and do you have to pay for parking the car, I not beening tight but our old dog can't walk all the way from the site to the beach, any good pub within walking distance, and the TV reception, got to keep the wife happy, Thanks Trevor

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Hi Trevor,

Been to Cherry Tree a couple of times (but not for a few years now), T.V I remember was no problem, and if you take the coast road south from Sandilands to Chapel St. Leonards you`ll find loads of places to park, easy hop over a dune or two and there is miles of excellent beach.

I recall having to take the car to get to a decent pub though.

Sep 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi Trevor,

Been to Cherry Tree a couple of times (but not for a few years now), T.V I remember was no problem, and if you take the coast road south from Sandilands to Chapel St. Leonards you`ll find loads of places to park, easy hop over a dune or two and there is miles of excellent beach.

I recall having to take the car to get to a decent pub though.
Hi Trevor, A bit late I know, but we`ve just come back from a weekend at Cherry Tree. We thought it was OK, very well laid out, all hard standing pitches, and adults only, but it`s a mile and a half from Sutton-on-Sea itself. There`s a great fish and chip shop in Sutton, but they`re really slow at serving, fish and chips are lovely though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts