Cleaning

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This weekend my good lady went to London with some friends. As this meant that we couldn't go away in the van, I thought I would give it a full clean and polish which I haven't done since we got it new last year! It needed it after a lot of winter touring! 7 hours later it's all finished and looking lovely for this weekend!

Two observations-

1. Autoglym motorhome and caravan cleaner is fantastic

2. I wish the people who have posted messages about starting a caravan valeting buisness recently, good luck! It's exhausting work!

Have a good week!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I should point out that I have cleaned the van before- just not wax polished it, got rip of the black lines down the side, lifted out the carpets etc!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I should point out that I have cleaned the van before- just not wax polished it, got rip of the black lines down the side, lifted out the carpets etc!
I'm sick of those black streaks down the side off the van, any tips on removing them quickly.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Surely the manufacturers can develop better materials preventing such stains, we have purchased a new van and the sreaks spoil the overall appearance.

TRENDING THREADS