Clear windows it caravan toilet / shower rooms

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. do you use any form of visual aids during your lectures. I was trained to use as many visual aids as possible and not the chalk and talk. Also handouts were preferred than dictation.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Salad Dodger,

I asked the same question last year when I bought a Bailey Champagne.

Didnt notice until I got it home.

Anyone want to buy an OPAQUE Bailey Champagne bathroom window.

cos I got one!!!

Apr 1, 2006
Visit site
When we got our Bailey Ranger we asked the same and the dealer said that it was for rear-viewing through the van when towing. You fasten back the bathroom door and you can see straight through the van. Didn't fancy that, got some mirrors, bought a lace net and rod for the window and leave the door shut.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bailey were fitting clear windows in the side toilet window but they changed to opaque(Senator).

It makes little difference because you still need the blind up when the light is on.

I would have made use of a clear rear window in our 1990 Equerry but it cam with an opaque one

The Magenta and Clermont had clear rear windows which I used for rear view.

The fixed bed Statesman had no rear window so I fitted one over the bed but on the Senator I rely on a rear view camera.

But I would prefer a window in the back such as the one fitted over the bed by Geist

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
It's clear in my Abbey GTS Vogue and I'd never given it a thought until this thread. When on site I just lift the blind up and maybe clip it to the flyscreen so I can peep over the top if I need to peep outside whilst clearing my head to philosophise on the world's problems. It's also great to watch the people coming from the shower block in their night attire and spotting if they have splashed their legs after mopping up.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's clear in my Abbey GTS Vogue and I'd never given it a thought until this thread. When on site I just lift the blind up and maybe clip it to the flyscreen so I can peep over the top if I need to peep outside whilst clearing my head to philosophise on the world's problems. It's also great to watch the people coming from the shower block in their night attire and spotting if they have splashed their legs after mopping up.
Or flying their kites? Or even playing football!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts