CLOCKS FORWARD

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You were not the only one Liz - got up at 10:05am thinking it was just past 9:00am. Put the radio on and then reaslised the clocks had altered. Never mind now I'm retired - just lie back and enjoy myself.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Well I'm glad I was not the only one, it was more embarrassment for me, owner of site here, "come on Liz" I was meant to be out on site 8.30, I thought is was lO o'clock, but realised it was actually ll o'clock. Good job boss has a sense of humour, with me going last night.

P.S at least that's three of us that forgot.

Anymore out there? Liz

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Yep we forgot to we were still in bed at 10 when it was actually 11 (lazy bu**ers) had loads of things to do today as well.

Luckly i wasnt at work.

Andy

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Well emmerson what can I say there had to one, I know I was late on site, but (actually I could have said to boss I put the clock back instead of forward) I will have to remember that for next time (Now lets see is it forward or back next time) I am confused now. hehehe Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Liz be carefull as if you get it wrong in the autumn and tell the manager that you put the clocks on rather than back you would effectively be two hours late for work. He will not be amused. Now I have not only confused you I have confused my self - oh forget I ever spoke and enjoy life.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In today's Daily Mail was an article where the BBC recorded Songs of Praise on 17th. December for the Christmas Carol edition. They then removed all suggestions of Christmas, moved the congregation around, introduced Easter features and then recorded the edition to be broadcast on Easter Sunday. They lost three months somewhere and caused confusion all around in doing so. This is where our licence fee goes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts