Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
Why is it that when I'm trying to book a CL (CC) or Certificated site (C & CC) they never have a webiste or at the very least a couple of photos?

I don't like to book things unless I can see roughly what it is like as we had a dreadful experience in the lakes a couple of years ago - lucky we were only taying for 3 nights - the farmyard from hell!!

Surely a homemade webiste doesn't cost anything (other than a few quid). Couldn't the Caravan Club and the Caravan & Camping Club encourage them and give some direction?? Wouldn't it increase their bookings?

Or is it just me??????

AAAARGHH!!!!

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Susan

Have a look at www.5van.co.uk here you will find lots of cl's and cs's with photos and directions . why do we not have our own Web sites because I have found 5vans and the CC give us good results also I am not very "with it" when it comes to computers.

David from Suffolk

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for your responses.

Good idea about the google earth, and thanks David I will have a look on the web at the 5vans. I appreciate it's not easy for people and computers - me included!!!.

Sue

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Gafferbill and John

I do have an interest to declare as a CL owner. there is another site that may be of interest www.armcher.com . Armand has produced a set of DVDs of CC cls you get the chance to have a look.

David from Suffolk

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Susan

In the case of C&CC certified sites these can be easily viewed using google as suggested by James via the C&CC site seeker website

http://www.siteseeker.co.uk
Enter the criteria that you are looking for in the box and a list of suitable sites will come up for the area that you want.

Click on 'Other Certified Sites in this area' and a map will appear with markers for each CS.

Use the + - zoom facility to find the site and click on aerial view and you can zoom in for a look at the site and it's surroundings.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Gafferbill and John

I do have an interest to declare as a CL owner. there is another site that may be of interest www.armcher.com . Armand has produced a set of DVDs of CC cls you get the chance to have a look.

David from Suffolk
I bet you could tell us caravaners a few stories from your side of the fence.

David ..... do share them!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, We do know that The Caravan Club in the future will be showing photo of the C.L. site on their web page soon, That will be a big help to us all, we turn up at a C.L. few years ago was told by the owner load of walks for the dogs ,No Way, he was trying to get another booking, there are good/bad C.L out there, Trevor

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Gafferbill and John

David from Suffolk
Gafferbil

yes but it needs a good Malt to get me going, then there are those who get a good laugh seeing me walk home

David from Suffolk

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts