Club Magazines

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Having sold my caravan at the start of this month I have cancelled the direct debits for renewal of my membership of the two caravan clubs and this month have not received magazines this month despite being paid up until the end of February for one and May for the other.
Have magazines been issued this month

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
why is it when you switch topics on here it jumps all over the place again resulting in this post being in the wrong place, admin could you move it please into General

Topic moved as requested.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
ThePlotter said:
why is it when you switch topics on here it jumps all over the place again resulting in this post being in the wrong place, admin could you move it please into General

It’s because you don’t notice the drop down menu that defaults to the newbies say hello. It’s infuriating but has been like it for eons.

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
Our C&CC mag' must be stuck in the pre Christmas mail log jam as it has yet to appear.

I am expecting it to flag up the dreadful imminent change to dropping the "Out & About" section and only offering that as an ongoing supplement for those proactive enough to request it.
I can't see this move doing anything but further damage the very core of the "Club" its now called "social camping" side, the rallies and temporary holiday meets run by volunteers of the District Associations and Sections. Not a good move for the future, so I encourage those at all interested to "opt in", so hopefully what the club was created for, endures a bit longer for families etc.

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Mine not appeared yet but with my surnane Young it's probably one of the last on the mailing list :lol:
But I'm used to that !!

My surname starts with a W, but I have had mine for 2 days

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Which magazine are we on about here ?

Is it the C&MC magazine , the Caravan and Camping Club magazine or practical caravan magazine ?

What else could it be :p .

47be6b7f-0691-4798-91ba-6dfd85ea8eef.jpg

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Which magazine are we on about here ?

Is it the C&MC magazine , the Caravan and Camping Club magazine or practical caravan magazine ?

I think the title of the thread and the first post might give a clue. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts