Coachman Pastiche 460/2

Oct 14, 2006
Visit site
I have a Pastiche 460/2 2005. I am considering changing it for a Bailey Indianna but the PX price is crazy, any ideas which is the best way to sell a caravan for maximum effect

Oct 14, 2006
Visit site
ive just found a new website called sellmycaravan.com it looks like its new to the web. it lets you upload 5 pictures and no max on words either. It also looks like its free to advertise too. so it wont cost you a penny and you can show your van off at its best with having 5 photos of it.

Oct 14, 2006
Visit site
ive just found a new website called sellmycaravan.com it looks like its new to the web. it lets you upload 5 pictures and no max on words either. It also looks like its free to advertise too. so it wont cost you a penny and you can show your van off at its best with having 5 photos of it.
Thanks Karen I'll give it a try

Oct 25, 2006
Visit site
Rod

I have been looking at both the Bailey and the Coachman (side dinette models) but cannot make up my mind.

Based on your experience can you comment on the build quality of these vans and give information on any shortcomings with the Coachman.

Many thanks.

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
We had a Coachman Van, last year, and the build quality is great, in fact the whole Van was Great, we only sold it because we wanted a Van with Twin Beds, so we exchanged it for the Fleetwood Volante 560/4, and we just love this Van.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Rod, had alook at Baileys offerings at 2x dealers and I was'nt impressed with the build. Doors not fixed walls not fixed and this is suposed to be a quality builder! all the Mags rave about. Bazz.

Oct 14, 2006
Visit site
Rod

I have been looking at both the Bailey and the Coachman (side dinette models) but cannot make up my mind.

Based on your experience can you comment on the build quality of these vans and give information on any shortcomings with the Coachman.

Many thanks.
Hi Bernard, I have had a couple of minor faults, not worth involving the dealer, sorted myself. A superb van with with all the bells etc, only selling as we are off to Spain for six months and would like a fixed bed.Would recomend Coachman to anybody. Sorry for tome taken to reply, been away on business

Oct 14, 2006
Visit site
Rod, had alook at Baileys offerings at 2x dealers and I was'nt impressed with the build. Doors not fixed walls not fixed and this is suposed to be a quality builder! all the Mags rave about. Bazz.
Hi Baz, I would buy another Coachman without a doubt after having 2 but taking into account the loss if I trade mine in it pushes it out off reach

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts