colin from bridgend

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi All - purely by coincidence I have logged on to this site via my grand daughter's lap top and I am back for the time being. Sorry for my absence but I can assure you that I will be back (just like the terminator LOL). It may take a while for me to return but please be patient. Thank you all for your concern regarding my absence - I do appreciate your thoughts and concerns (incl. those of the illustrious Lord B.). I am either going to have my computer totally cleaned and reloaded or buying a new machine - depends on costing and useful life left in old gas fired machine (now retired and awaiting my o.a.p. so have to watch the pennies).

Therefore to all who have asked about my absence and especially to Lord B., Sue, Liz (Mrs. Mop), Plotter and my many other friends please be patient.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Hi Colin

I'm glad you're ok, and it's nice to see you back, even if temporarily. I hope you get a computer sorted soon, and trust you and yours are well.

Sue x

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi Colin, if you haven't got fixed up with a free antivirus programme yet, try Avast, I have had it running on my computer for a few months now, and it works great.

Cheers Roy

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
So there you are Colyn Ap Brydgynd. I thought an English archer had finally put paid to you.

I'm sure you could put your hand in your a$$ pocket for a few coppers to buy a new 'puter :O)

Go on, be a devil ya old tight git :OP

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
If you buy a new 'puter you will get one running Windows 7 instead of the old thing that you have that runs Welsh Windows, the type that looks like the bottom of glass bottles. No wonder you can't get a picture on your monitor.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. - I would like to raise a few issues with you regarding your postings:

1. I am not "old

2. I am not "tight"

3 I am not a "git"

4. I am fleet of foot and it will take more than a retired Hereford archer to finish me off.

5. My computer is running brilliant on Windows XP (Home Edition) - why waste money simply to have better than the neighbours. It did not cost me a penny to have the system cleaned and all programmes reinstalled.

Now Sir on a serious note we are considering a further visit to Lucksall in the near future (possibly mid May) so if you want to take a pop at me with your archers you had better get them trained.

We have been to Lucksall twice, the first occassion my wife ended up in Hereford hospital so we went back the second time to see the sights we missed first time round. The ambulance and hospital staff were brilliant and the site ladies very understanding and offered us a refund on our site fees. As it was only one night lost we did not accept their kind offer but thanked them for their concerns and thoughts.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts