Consumer televisions

Sep 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi y'all
Now we've been using a proper caravan television plus DVD player and a seperate Freeview box, problem?... wires!! lots of them as you can imagine.
Now I've seen television combos' for caravans advertised but expensive. So the question is can I use a normal TV combo as seen in Currys etc.

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi Country Boy,
You most certainly can, we have a 19" Toshiba with built-in DVD and Freeview. Works very well indeed. You may need to upgrade your aerial if it is not compatable. We have a Status 530, although it was fitted as standard to our Swift. The only thing to watch out for with the cheaper LCD Televisions is the viewing angle, check you are able to view a clear picture from your normal viewing angle.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
As we have a rear fixed island bed we have 2 TVs the lounge one has built in freeview and DVD player , and the bedroom has built in DVD plus i bought a freeview box that plugs unto the scart socket and also takes an SD card to record the tv programmes ,this little device cost me £20 from ebay national newspapers advertise them at over £45

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts