G

The answer is 'no'. However, I assume that you are asking in order to prepare a case by yourself. I would suggest that you discuss it with a solicitor and ask (yes, pay him for his time) to check the records for you.

I sounds like you feel you have a case, but the issues are probably in that wonderful 'grey' area where you 'know' you have been shortchanged, but cannot really prove it. Unfortunately Horace Rumpole has passed away so I would suggest you allow realism to control your expectations, and possibly your wallet. It might be cheaper in the long run.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
No experience of taking a caravan dealer to court but have taken a car dealer to small claims court a few years back.

In a small claims court the burden of proof is on the dealer to prove he is not guilty of what you are accusing him off, not for you to prove his guilt therefore the odds are a little bit more in your favour.

When I did this the ceiling for the SCC was

May 12, 2006
Visit site
My Wife took a rental agency to the small claims court, and won. She filed all the paperwork herself and had no need to attend. The baliffs office collected goods to the value of

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Will not post my case on this site at the moment but will keep you informed. With my free legal help on my house policy solocitors are willing to take up the case against a dealer they will only do so after they have reviewed all the facts and think they have an over 50% chance of winning. It wont cost me anything win or lose.

Andrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts