CRiS Xtra Data Tagging

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
Hiya
Just wanted to check if anyone had had any experience with the CRiS Xtra Data Tagging for caravans. Is it worth having?
I have a similar system on my motorbike but hadn't seen and write ups about caravans.

Rgds
Jack

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
If this extra is the magic balls, then yes I had it.
Well it was fun putting the little balls everyware, it will still not stop any one taking your van but every little helps.
I think I paid about £40, could have brought a big pad lock for that.
Yes I suppose it was worth it if it helps getting the van back.
Reg

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Yes I remember something like this about 10 years ago, but found it did.t take off the ground very well, But we change our van and the people at the CRIS Centre ask us if we like to join as well, So ask them to send detail in post, still waiting!!
Just another way of making more money for the company, Trevor123

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi to you all out there. Yes, the CRiS Xtra. This little expenditure is only of any use if the caravan or what ever it is applied to is found.
If the CRiS registration ID is remove or adulterated and the Vin Number is removed from the chassis and the CRiS Xtra is not found or the usable bits to which it might have been attached have not been removed, then it is still likely that the caravan or whatever could be returned. If there was an insurance claim made and honoured then it is the property of the Insurance Company/Underwriters.
There is currently on Caravan Talk a topic that discusses a caravan stolen 16yrs ago and found in Ireland,it was with a load of others,it was/is allegedly in pristine condition !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts