CROCS - Love em or Hate em???

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 1, 2007
Visit site
I'm with Rita - LOVE my Crocs! They are by far the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned, and I don't buy fashion shoes with pointy toes and heels (except for parties!)

I have to say I was very sceptical when I first ordered them from my catalogue - only even really did that to see what all the fuss was about and totally expected to be sending them back again. 5 months later and they're still welded to my feet every days (although it did take me a while to get brave enough to leave the house in them, hahahahaha!!!)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I've just been looking back at the posts to see who wears them because I can't believe any self respecting male would wish to. I suppose crocs do have a place in camping though .... they are they are very camp :O)

Nov 9, 2005
Visit site
right just to upset the men in here i think men in crocs is quite wrong its a bit like men in skirts urmmmmmmmmm

i dont have any nor do my kids we use our flip flops for shower runs and have surf shoes for going in the sea

can i also say i think you cant tell if they are real crocs at 40quid a pair or cheapies off the market at 5 quid so even if i was ever tempted id get cheap ones fashion doesnt last

mrs daziki

May 25, 2005
Visit site
right just to upset the men in here i think men in crocs is quite wrong its a bit like men in skirts urmmmmmmmmm

i dont have any nor do my kids we use our flip flops for shower runs and have surf shoes for going in the sea

can i also say i think you cant tell if they are real crocs at 40quid a pair or cheapies off the market at 5 quid so even if i was ever tempted id get cheap ones fashion doesnt last

mrs daziki
I note that some Scotsment wear 'skirts' and I think they are very flattering!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts