Cushion covers

JDP

Nov 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi everybody
does anybody know who the maker/supplier is for Swift cushions.
we are trying to get hold of these for a 2023 Conqueror 580 and obviously do not want to pay Swift prices.
current ones are grey in colour for the large ones and a taupe colour for the smaller ones
many thanks

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Try Regal Furnishings in Ilkeston Derbyshire. They get good reviews, although not used them myself. I think that they hold patterns and fabrics for most makes. However, if there is a problem with your cushions, as a new 2023 van they should still be under warranty.
mel

JDP

Nov 2, 2020
Visit site
Mel
Many thanks for your response we will definitely have a look
It’s not a warranty issue but as you must know being a lady you can never have too many cushions according to my good lady wife.
Very pleased thou with the new van with the only issue being with connecting to Swift command and the alarm not showing on their system.
Currently in discussion with Sargent on this as may require a new comms unit.
Had the same issue on previous van.
Kind regards

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Most soft furnishings are made by Belfield, who do supply replacements and should have the sizes and hopefully still have the fabric in stock.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Most soft furnishings are made by Belfield, who do supply replacements and should have the sizes and hopefully still have the fabric in stock.
Don’t know if this is right, but according to someone on Facebook( exactly! 😀) Belfield are no longer dealing directly wi the public.
mel

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I had a quick look at their website and there seems to be no problem with customers dealing direct.
Thanks Ray. Shows the accuracy of FB 😀
Edit: apart from my posts of course- they are always spot on 🤔
mel

JDP

Nov 2, 2020
Visit site
They need to as we got quoted £140 from our dealer And that’s per cushion.
currently in contact direct with Swift so we will see what they can do but SWMBO will be contacting Belfield

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts