Dealer after sales service

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I've become very disappointed with my dealer .For the first 2 years of having the caravan service was excellent and nothing too much trouble. Indeed I recommended several people to them for new vans. How different this year! i reported earlier in the year about delays replacing the led on the ATC. I planned a service for December so phoned in September and was rudely told I would be very lucky to get in and was offered two dates. We are a good way from the dealer and have left it there one day and collected two days later. This time we were told we could not arrive before 4 p.m. and have to collect first thing in the morning. We have decided to replace the van and so shopped round. I gave our dealer chance to quote but also commented on the poor customer service. Quote came back similar to 2 other dealers and was told that the way round the problem was to book the service 12 months ahead. In both other dealers I was given all of December for the service and assured I could leave the van when it suited me. What a difference! So I have gone to one of them. Are some dealers too big? Do they care about existing customers?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's over 3 years since i bought a new caravan but the after sales experience was only marginally better than yours.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Basically many dealers have all the work they can handle and I think this has produced the attitude referred to.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts