Dicover, York

Feb 10, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone else had trouble with this branch of Discover?.I have been waiting for 14 months for a replacement drawer interia for an Ace Aristocrat 480 2 bth.I went down in June this year and took the drawer in so that they could see, and measure it. Great, they said, i was told that they had it delivered from Swift a month ago, after numerous phone calls they said they had to check it out first, still no response,and no answers. What do you have to do to get some response?

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Whilst I appreciate the frustration in the time delay in getting your problem sorted out,I must remind users of the forum rules and Rule 4 in particular which states:

You may not transmit complaints about named companies or caravan parks. Such individual issues should be taken up with the company direct.

That is the best solution to your problem, or contact Swift and if the van is still in warranty, they may be able to chase the dealer up on your behalf, and possibly even if not in warranty time.

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi Alan,

I'm sorry to hear of your poor experience with my branch.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you, with a view to remedying your issues asap.

Please contact me at sheldon.cockburn@discoverleisure.net

Best regards

Sheldon

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts