DO NOT CLICK, TEST ONLY

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Right then

If you love your people carrier DO NOT CLICK THIS. It will make you cry!

If you dont have one, click it, it will make you cry

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/Xk446JX3h8k[/video]

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
OK Mike we need to talk

First, When it said DON NOT CLICK, then it is probably not a good idea. But I can help

So, here goes

When you read do not smoke near the gas bottle, It's probably NOT a good idea to use a blow torch to help you see in the dark!

Other things you may read in the new van manual

DO Not use the BBQ inside the van - Yep, its hard to get the smell out

DO NOT place flamable objects on the fire. yep, they mean that one as well

But joking aside, you will have great times in the van and look at the video as an way NOT to do things!

MAM

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
OK Mike we need to talk

First, When it said DON NOT CLICK, then it is probably not a good idea. But I can help

So, here goes

When you read do not smoke near the gas bottle, It's probably NOT a good idea to use a blow torch to help you see in the dark!

Other things you may read in the new van manual

DO Not use the BBQ inside the van - Yep, its hard to get the smell out

DO NOT place flamable objects on the fire. yep, they mean that one as well

But joking aside, you will have great times in the van and look at the video as an way NOT to do things!
Big thanks Steve.

About the BBQ inside bit. Prior to joining the Caravanning fraternity, I've done a bit of sailing - some small boats but also a few larger yachts. I watch one yacht go up in flames when the skipper decided to BBQ on the deck.

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Mike,

Maybe hitting the button and watching has been a good thing for you as you start out in caravanning.

Its shown you how NOT to do it. Lessons some take seasons to learn have been ingrained in you in one viewing and I`m sure will stay with you and save you making many of those so silly mistakes.

Enjoy your caravanning when you get the 'van and start out.

Apr 2, 2006
Visit site
Typical condescending attitude from "Top Gear" presenters. If your car/hobby etc. is not to their liking then they are very happy to indulge in their usual rubbishing of it. Only shows them up to be the three stooges, and not the three wise men that they think they are!

Harry

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Steve

I like whoching them again and did you now if you tap the left mouse button when its play. it takes you to the web page were you got it from and you can look at other bit form top gaer.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts