Dog Poo AND Waste Water

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
By 'eck,Lord B, you started something with that one, didn't you? No question, tho,I still prefer my dog's to some people! (all forummers excepted, of course!)
Emmerson does this include those infidels just over the border who have threatened to shoot Welsh men on the High Street with an arrow.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B., CliveV, et all - I will come clean on this topic as my conscence is now pricking me. I was not on the Irish Firewater last night but have just poured a home measure of Bushmills for myself. I think I have stirred the mire enough. I will admit to being the owner/master of three dogs over the years - a Corgi, Jack Russel and a Dalmation mongeral. Each dog lived to a fine age, the last one being over 17 when she passed away. The three dogs were half human and my wife and son cried for days after the dalmation (my son was too young to remember the others). In fact he lost a weeks work through her passing. My daughter has a Shelty (excuse spelling I think it is correct) from a dogs home and his only pet hate is the postman. He accepts all others no matter whether they be family or visiters. When my daughter is away on business not only do we have the grandchildren with us we also have the dog to babysit. Therefore as you will now probably gather my previous postings have been a wind up and I do like dogs, cats, etc. as well as caravans and 4x4s. Sorry if I have upset you but I looked upon it purely as a wind up.
I think we had our suspicions Colin! No, of course we didnt take offence! My mother had a Dalmation once, she also had baby ducks in a pen. She used to tell me that the dog would let the ducklings out just so that he could play with them, but never hurt any. Jim.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B., CliveV, et all - I will come clean on this topic as my conscence is now pricking me. I was not on the Irish Firewater last night but have just poured a home measure of Bushmills for myself. I think I have stirred the mire enough. I will admit to being the owner/master of three dogs over the years - a Corgi, Jack Russel and a Dalmation mongeral. Each dog lived to a fine age, the last one being over 17 when she passed away. The three dogs were half human and my wife and son cried for days after the dalmation (my son was too young to remember the others). In fact he lost a weeks work through her passing. My daughter has a Shelty (excuse spelling I think it is correct) from a dogs home and his only pet hate is the postman. He accepts all others no matter whether they be family or visiters. When my daughter is away on business not only do we have the grandchildren with us we also have the dog to babysit. Therefore as you will now probably gather my previous postings have been a wind up and I do like dogs, cats, etc. as well as caravans and 4x4s. Sorry if I have upset you but I looked upon it purely as a wind up.
On many instances the dalmation was so human that on times it became more of a damnation than a dalmation - open a car door for example and she was in. She moulted 365 days of the year and to get the hair off your clothing was a real problem.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts