Dogs abroad?

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Can anyone help me. We are going through Europe for a year and I can not leave my best mate behind !! do the sites accept dogs and what sort of cost

Hopeing for help !!

JohnT & Molly

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Loads of sites accept dogs - many don't charge anything extra for dogs - those that do it's likely to be around 2 to 3 euros - have a look at the camping cheque website (www.campingcheque.co.uk) - select 'Our campsites' and then click on the maps and sites you're interested in - you can have a look at how many take dogs. Generally European campsites are much more dog-friendly then British sites. Just make sure you've got all your dog passport stuff up to date before you think about setting off.

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Loads of sites accept dogs - many don't charge anything extra for dogs - those that do it's likely to be around 2 to 3 euros - have a look at the camping cheque website (www.campingcheque.co.uk) - select 'Our campsites' and then click on the maps and sites you're interested in - you can have a look at how many take dogs. Generally European campsites are much more dog-friendly then British sites. Just make sure you've got all your dog passport stuff up to date before you think about setting off.
Thanks Val.

JohnT & Molly

Nov 29, 2007
Visit site
We've taken our dog to France for the last few years with no problems. Much more dog friendly than the UK. Take your dog into a restaurant and it will get given water and a biscuit before you get asked what drink you would like!

Chrisbee

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
We've taken our dog to France for the last few years with no problems. Much more dog friendly than the UK. Take your dog into a restaurant and it will get given water and a biscuit before you get asked what drink you would like!

Chrisbee
Great

thanks for that

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site

Chrisbee
One other thing? How does your dog cope with the heat? Molly is used to the UK rain and all that

JohnT

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi John,I see you are concerned about Molly and the heat.I was given a tip from a breeder.Take a very wet tea towel when you go out and when Molly gets hot wrap her in it,especially her tum,and this always works for our Poms and they are very fluffy.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY

SANDRA(thursdays child)

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Hi John,I see you are concerned about Molly and the heat.I was given a tip from a breeder.Take a very wet tea towel when you go out and when Molly gets hot wrap her in it,especially her tum,and this always works for our Poms and they are very fluffy.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY

SANDRA(thursdays child)
Thanks for tip. Great to hear so many people taking thier beast mate with them

Cheers

JohnT & Molly

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts