Don't look up!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Cap'n Flint and Billy Bones meet up in the pirates local, "The Spyglass Inn". Billy Bones is sporting a wooden leg, a hook for his left hand, and a patch over one eye.

"Shiver me timbers" says Cap'n Flint to Billy, "What happened to you me old shipmate"?

"I'ad a bit o bad luck down on the Spanish Main" says Bill. "A cannonball took my leg off, and blew me into the sea. Then a shark came along and bit me hand off."

"Gawd Almighty" said Flint, "and what 'appened to your eye".

"Well" replies Bill, "I was looking up to see the trim o the sails", and a seagull crapped right in me eye."

"A seagull caused you to lose your eye" says Cap'n Flint.

"No" says Billy, "It was the day after I 'ad me 'ook fitted"....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Barney,where you been ??

x
"All at sea, "me hearties"

Plus Wales, London and Bristol, (still all shipshape) in the last two months.

Last two weeks, became a granddad! (8lb 5oz, Amelia Molly, mother and daughter are doing well, although "dad" is looking for the receipt, as he wants to swap it for a quieter model) And just one hour ago, the proud owner of a "new" just finished, bathroom.

Next three hours, am settling down to watch the Rugby League Grand Final, with a nice bottle of red. Leeds Rhinos v Bradford Bulls,don't mind who wins, so long as it's a good game.

Any footy fans out there, have a look at a really fast, tough game, and you won't see any over hyped and overpaid prima dona's hurling foul mouthed abuse at the officials, not if they want to stay on the field that is!

Happy touring, wherever you may go.

Barney.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts