dorset caravan club sites?.

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Jo-Anne; not visited to cc sites there. But the area is wonderful (IMHO). However a Goggle produced http://www.westdorset.com/ which should answer questions about the area.

We shall be staying in West Dorset ourselves in 2 weeks time; so will know more; not CC site though; all closed over the winter !

John

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
jo-anne, try www.resort-guide.co.uk and select Dorset. It is very informative. I live in Dorset and it is a beautifulcounty especially the Western side.

I have used the Crossways CC site regularly but never in high season. No problems with it but it may not be every body'scupof tea.

Dorset beaches are very good and vary from the sandy beaches of Poole and Weymouth to the pebbles of East dorset. The down side is parking - Dorset is not welcoming to locals or visitors in that respect.

If you are looking for a family orientated site then I can recomend east fleet at Weymouth. It is very well run and handy for Weymouth sea front.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
jo-anne, try www.resort-guide.co.uk and select Dorset. It is very informative. I live in Dorset and it is a beautifulcounty especially the Western side.

I have used the Crossways CC site regularly but never in high season. No problems with it but it may not be every body'scupof tea.

Dorset beaches are very good and vary from the sandy beaches of Poole and Weymouth to the pebbles of East dorset. The down side is parking - Dorset is not welcoming to locals or visitors in that respect.

If you are looking for a family orientated site then I can recomend east fleet at Weymouth. It is very well run and handy for Weymouth sea front.
sorry meant to say the pebbles of WEST Dorset beaches.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
jo-anne, Wareham Forest Park. See their avderts in the CC mag. It's fantastic, and that's praise indeed, cos I'm a died-in-the-wool CL caravanner.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts