Draining on serviced pitches.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Well if they aint the poshest pipe pegs I have ever pondered. Point protectors provided akimbo. Will there be a pipe peg party? ;)
And a full set of instructions too by the look of it. Never ever had instructions for tent pegs or awning pegs. They are real class.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Well Boys I will try them and if they don’t work it’s down to Buckman🤪
Seriously, I use the flexi pipes and often make up my own supports with rock pegs and string. Providing the spacing isn’t too great sagging should not occur. Off to St Ives Cornwall next Friday so we see.

Reactions: Parksy
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well Boys I will try them and if they don’t work it’s down to Buckman🤪
Seriously, I use the flexi pipes and often make up my own supports with rock pegs and string. Providing the spacing isn’t too great sagging should not occur. Off to St Ives Cornwall next Friday so we see.
I hope you have the correct destination, I thought it was St Agnes

Ern

May 23, 2021
Visit site
Enjoy your trip, and send us a précis of the pegs propping a pipe. Peter will be round from the Perranporth Post.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks BB. Been a very strange 20 months for most of us.Just hope Covid in Cornwall is not as bad as has been reported.
The HMG Covid map to 29 August shows Cornwall as +800 cases per …….. Even in the Points West area 50 percent of the areas reported are above the overall average for England. But in the last few days they have been showing a downwards trend. But Cornwall is a large county and I’m sure that you will have no trouble finding places that aren’t anywhere near as crowded as the honeypots. Enjoy the break.

We go to mid Wales for a few days towards the end of next week. It will no doubt be great fun watching the Elan reservoirs start to replenish as the remnants of Ida arrive here.

Reactions: Dustydog
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
The HMG Covid map to 29 August shows Cornwall as +800 cases per …….. Even in the Points West area 50 percent of the areas reported are above the overall average for England. But in the last few days they have been showing a downwards trend. But Cornwall is a large county and I’m sure that you will have no trouble finding places that aren’t anywhere near as crowded as the honeypots. Enjoy the break.

We go to mid Wales for a few days towards the end of next week. It will no doubt be great fun watching the Elan reservoirs start to replenish as the remnants of Ida arrive here.
otherclive I hope you have a nice time in mid Wales :)

Reactions: otherclive
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I hope they work well for you, seem very well made. Will you be using with rigid pipe? When I tried using pegs the convoluted just sagged between pegs and the rigid a pain to achieve the right length. Hence why I use the bucket solution. Perhaps the Colapz own flexible pipe kits will work OK, but bit of a price.

John
There are 12 pegs in the pack so more than enough to keep the convoluted pipe from sagging. So far we have not had a issue.

Reactions: Jcloughie

Ern

May 23, 2021
Visit site
1st St Ives, 2nd week St Agnes, Lady Villa is on a couple of painting courses.Fortunately there are one or two hostelries nearby👍👍🍺🍺
We too are off to St Agnes in a few days. I have it that there will be brilliant sunshine which will enhance the enjoyment of our coastal walking. Stay away from the all night raves and avoid the Corona virus.

Reactions: Dustydog
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We too are off to St Agnes in a few days. I have it that there will be brilliant sunshine which will enhance the enjoyment of our coastal walking. Stay away from the all night raves and avoid the Corona virus.
How will you be draining the water on your fully serviced pitch? :ROFLMAO:

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We are also hopeful for good weather in the SW. We leave on the 8th for Devon and Cornwall Maraxion.
John
Probably see you on the road as we are heading to Stonebridge Farm in Somerset. Besides Unity Farm it was the only place we could find with fully serviced pitches at reasonable prices. :D

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Probably see you on the road as we are heading to Stonebridge Farm in Somerset. Besides Unity Farm it was the only place we could find with fully serviced pitches at reasonable prices. :D

We are still cheapskates, Marazion is a CMHC basic site with no facilities, suits us fine.

I don’t know why Marazion cam out as Maraxion. Sorry.

John

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We are still cheapskates, Marazion is a CMHC basic site with no facilities, suits us fine.

I don’t know why Marazion cam out as Maraxion. Sorry.

John

We are probably paying a lot more for our Super pitch which is including metered electric, drinking water, grey waste disposal, disposal of recycling, and parking space. All pitches are separated by hedging, are south-facing, and some have expansive views over nearby hills. We are paying £19.75 per night so a right rip off price. 😪

• Haha
Reactions: Hutch
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
We are probably paying a lot more for our Super pitch which is including metered electric, drinking water, grey waste disposal, disposal of recycling, and parking space. All pitches are separated by hedging, are south-facing, and some have expansive views over nearby hills. We are paying £19.75 per night so a right rip off price. 😪

Did you get that price right?

John

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
£19.75 is cheap for a FSP as described. Metered electricity doesn’t worry me. We have a meter on our FSP at Wharfdale. Works out just under £1.00 a day. And it’s a CL at £22.00.

Ern

May 23, 2021
Visit site
How will you be draining the water on your fully serviced pitch? :ROFLMAO:
We are staying on a CL. It has water at the pitch but no drainage. We will take the Waste master, and always have a grey waste hose coiled up in the front locker if needed. We will see how it looks when we get there, but I'm easy about it either way. Just glad to be away doing what we love.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We are staying on a CL. It has water at the pitch but no drainage. We will take the Waste master, and always have a grey waste hose coiled up in the front locker if needed. We will see how it looks when we get there, but I'm easy about it either way. Just glad to be away doing what we love.
Have a nice time and enjoy
Take Care

Reactions: Ern
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts