Easter Eggs for Easter meet

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm planning on buying the Easter eggs next week. Asda are selling them 3 for £4.

Please let me know below how many you require for the children, please also let me know if you child/children particularly don't like a certain egg.

Thanks.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Easter eggs now purchased and hidden away (plus smarties).

FAO the girls - shall we put to and send a runner to Tesco for chocolate for ourselves?

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi lisa,

Thank you for getting the eggs and smarties. are you just giving the kids the eggs or are you doing a easter egg hunt.

sharon.

ps,l will put to for the chocolate.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sharon

I've never done or attended an easter egg hunt before. Do you hide the eggs (they're a bit on the big side though). The little ones would like it I guess.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Better get a man to fetch it then, you want some left by the time it returns......

;o)
Thanks for offering to get the chocolate Lol, that's jolly decent of you. We'll get our people to call your people to arrange things.

p.s. I'm afraid we won't be able to share our chocolate with you chaps.

No offence.

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi lisa,

l've never done a easter egg hunt before either, the only thing remoted similiar that l have done is help the kids to make easter bonnets, for school.

sharon.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sharon

That's brought back a memory. Emma and I made an easter bonnet once unfortunately we left it out and Daisy (older dog) ate it.

Lisa x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Guys

Just to let you know I am still about - doing loads of shifts at work at the minute.

Looking forward to easter, I havn't got a day off till then!

Lolly x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

Glad you're ok. Are you working straight through then? I'm planning on working the bank holidays in May.

You up for the chocolate and strawberries? Lol has kindly offered to go to Tesco for us to buy the chocolate.

Lisa

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I am working straight through from last Thursday, (29th March) to 13th April - to compensate for having easter off and not using too many holidays.

Put me down for chocolate and Strawberries - and if Lol has got a smaller car than me (I've got a galaxy) I can go to Tescos, with all the rear seats taken out think how much I can get in!!!!!!!!

My husband has gone away to Yorkshire tonight :-( for a week on another course - glad I'm at work though as I will miss him!!

Lolly x

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Better get a man to fetch it then, you want some left by the time it returns......

;o)
Yes Lol stick with me and the cheese, could be dangerous going for the chocolate.

Think about it, girls give us a fist full of money for the chocolate, so it's a short taxi ride to the shops as we are intending having a swift one at a local watering hole on the way.

Return to site 5 hours later like a pair of "S hooks" clutching a melted packet of chocolate buttons facing a rabid group of chocolate starved women.

Yes stick with the cheese.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am working straight through from last Thursday, (29th March) to 13th April - to compensate for having easter off and not using too many holidays.

Put me down for chocolate and Strawberries - and if Lol has got a smaller car than me (I've got a galaxy) I can go to Tescos, with all the rear seats taken out think how much I can get in!!!!!!!!

My husband has gone away to Yorkshire tonight :-( for a week on another course - glad I'm at work though as I will miss him!!

Lolly x
We could just hire a ten tonne lorry to transport the chocolate for us. I'm sure Roy and Lol could manage to drive one of them and load the chocolate.

Make the most of your week apart, lucky you!!!

Lisa xxx

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes Lol stick with me and the cheese, could be dangerous going for the chocolate.

Think about it, girls give us a fist full of money for the chocolate, so it's a short taxi ride to the shops as we are intending having a swift one at a local watering hole on the way.

Return to site 5 hours later like a pair of "S hooks" clutching a melted packet of chocolate buttons facing a rabid group of chocolate starved women.

Yes stick with the cheese.
ROFLMAO

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Lolly x
You have a Galaxy, Lolly?

Is there anything in your world that isn't chocolate?

;o)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We could just hire a ten tonne lorry to transport the chocolate for us. I'm sure Roy and Lol could manage to drive one of them and load the chocolate.

Make the most of your week apart, lucky you!!!

Lisa xxx
"Cadburys World", is just up the road from Stourport Lisa. I could tell you exactly where, but me and Roy are too thirsty to talk, maybe a little amber nectar would help..........

TRENDING THREADS