Easter Greenlaning update ll

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This from Matt the GLASS guy:-

"Hello Clive,

A second group is a good idea as the Series One will only seat seven at a pinch - and my girlfriend will be map reading.

I will sort a route out and get a laning friend to lead the second group if this will help (he has a Discovery). I have CC'd this email to him.

The trip from Stourport on Severn will take about half an hour to the County Hall rendezvous, alternatively I can plan another route on the West bank of the Severn starting from Knightwick on the A44 by Ankerdine / River Teme bridge.

This leads me to the next supposition that the route starting at County Hall would be best; all four lanes are reasonably level, one has a few ruts and there are two shallow fords to be crossed. The lanes form a good loop route not too far from the proposed RV or each other."

So - looks like we have a problem solved.

I think we really will owe these guys a bottle or two!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Agreed Clive, I'm sure we can have a whip round for the GLASS guys. I think that's the last obstacle cleared now, what are we going to do for entertainment for the next 10-11 days though?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark

Great picture but I hope the conditions are not as bad as this - I suspect this picture is on a proper Off-Road course.

Perhaps for the next meet we could organise a proper "Off-Road" course for those that want to do it?

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about a scatch Lol. Think what it will be like once Lisa,Tina and Lolly have been dancing on your roof after the wine tasting. ;o}
you cheeky b****r!!

Won't be able to stand up let alone climb up on someones roof!!

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts