Easter holiday ideas

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Raywood said:
Interesting ideas. Ours is go away on Easter Tuesday when the price drops.
Many of the smaller 5 van certified sites charge a standard pitch fee regardless of school holidays.
It's best to check for availability by phone to book a pitch for a reasonable fee.
Many district association rallies with the C&CC have venues with ehu and basic facilities, and there are also Temporary Holiday Sites which offer pitches in popular locations for reduced fees.
Caravanning needn't be prohibitively expensive for families in school holidays with a bit of pre-planning and research. ;)

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
We are another couple that will be joining a C&CC DA for Easter, we know convivial company is assured, there will be room without booking and the target is a nice location.

We will not be on an EHU and have to use the on board facilities our van was built for, but 4 or 5 nights is no challenge on our battery this late Easter.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
For Easter, stay at home and do all the jobs the long haired general has been forcibly suggesting I do. When Easter is over, she is allowing me to take her on holiday, arent I lucky? B)

Grantown on Spey for 21 nights, home for two weeks then down to the Dordgone for 21 nights.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts