easter meet

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly, there's no actual meeting time, just turn up on the day.

No pitch numbers have been allocated yet and we are separate from the main site in the rally field

Roy.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve

The rally field can't just be an open field because we all have electric hook up. So there must be allocated pitches. Just wondered what your concerns were? Could you be more specific please.

Thanks.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

The site waits till the cheque clears so you should receive a receipt soon. If you haven't received it by next Thurs, please could you email me and we'll chase it.

Steve - I'll check my email, my computer has been playing up.

Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Everyone (apart from Brian) should have received an email from me with an attachment (thank you Steve for your initiative and artwork).

Brian - unfortunately the email I sent you has been returned because your Mailbox disk quota is exceeded.

Regards.

Lisa.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Everyone (apart from Brian) should have received an email from me with an attachment (thank you Steve for your initiative and artwork).

Brian - unfortunately the email I sent you has been returned because your Mailbox disk quota is exceeded.

Regards.

Lisa.
Hi Lisa

Thanks for letting me know about the booking - and for the groovy window poster. Well done Steve!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Its for printing on 4x6 paper and I am awaiting permission to use the logo from Alex, but I don't think Haynet will mind.
Nice artwork Steve. I had to spoil it by printing it out on A4, but still looks good to me, thanks!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Lisa , sorry had a lot of probs with my computor and cannot access that email address and have lost yours. Please try my other address by simply replacing the first . (dot) with x

Brian.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Steve

Thank you for the poster that you made for use you must have a Blue Peter bage for that

It looks like we mite have a baby sitter for the show just got to let the wife sort what day it will be so I can let you now so we can meet up at the show.

Mark.

Ps

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/bluepeter/
Cut and past this Steve

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
hi steve, we will be going to the nec on the tuesday, as that is the only day that l can get a babysitter. l hope that is alright it will be nice to meet you and your wife.

sharon

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Mark

21st is booked (Thats the Tuesday) I will contact before the day to give you my mobile number to ring and meet up. Probably near a bar

Steve

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
steve

ok looking forward to meeting you and your wife, are you sure meeting at a bar is such a good idea, don't want you geting done for being drunk in charge of a wheelchair.

mark

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Roll on easter!

A weekend away from the childish people on this forum, (3rd Feb overnight postings) .You know who you are

The other sensible folks, see you there!

Lolly

TRENDING THREADS