easter meet

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Was there a mention of going to the west midlands safari park over easter? I e-mailed them with regard to their kennels, here is there reply:

"Thank you for your enquiry. Our dog kennels are sheltered and we do provide water bowls, but most people prefer to bring their own. The kennels are large enough for two dogs to share one kennel.

We do offer group discounts on admission. The cost of entry is

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Surely LordB can get you in cheaper than that, He must be mates with his oppo's at Longleat and Woburn for the insider gentry deal ;-)
cris - Maybe you could lend us a mini bus from your vast fleet of vehicles.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My daughter and I would prefer to go to the theme park.

Don't fancy the idea of monkeys climbing over my car, the insurance company probably wouldn't pay up in case I had to make a claim for having a life.

Lisa

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I will be away in the Viano and mine and other vehicles will be working in about 3 weeks through to November.

If you could all balance on a bike Pyramid style you could save a few bob on fuel ;-)

The Suzuki and BMW would be the best option but not with old LB piloting if he fell of a Lambretta.

Mind you even I wouldn't let the old fella loose on the Suzi, Less than 10 secs to 145 mph capability would have the old boys ticker in the red line

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
if people are interested, could they reply either theme park or safari park, then we could get an idea of numbers, also whether you need kennels or not

Cheers

Lolly x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I will be away in the Viano and mine and other vehicles will be working in about 3 weeks through to November.

If you could all balance on a bike Pyramid style you could save a few bob on fuel ;-)

The Suzuki and BMW would be the best option but not with old LB piloting if he fell of a Lambretta.

Mind you even I wouldn't let the old fella loose on the Suzi, Less than 10 secs to 145 mph capability would have the old boys ticker in the red line
I could try it on my Triang Tricycle :O)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
we would prefer the theme park.

2 adults

2 kids 5 and 9

we might have a puppy by easter little girl wants one we are looking around at the minute for one.

lisa have you got your puppy yet.

sharon.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark

Yes, he's called Diesel, we've had him for three weeks. He's lovely, a cheeky little chap, thank god my other dog has accepted her. Start dog training tomorrow night.

Would you like me to email a picutre of him for your daughter to look at? I could mail you a picture of our pony too if you like. What sort of pup do you think you might go for?

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
thank you lisa she will love to see the pup and the pony she is horse mad.

l don't know which kind of pup yet it will probably be a heinz 57.

sharon

TRENDING THREADS