Either do not know caravan values or a scam

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
I thought I would google our caravan to see what it is selling for and seen a few between £8950 and £8995 with dealers but there is a private sale for £3550.
Ignorant of caravan prices or a scam ?

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Before i bought our van from a dealer i scoured a certain well known end of the week free add paper and a well known car, van , truck boat , caravan publication and i was suprised at the amount of scams that even i could pick out. A top of the range van at half price with brand new awning etc etc. Pay into paypal account you are covered by ebay, buy seller agreement van will be delivered, no viewing allowed 10 days to make your mind up. Owner away on business, husband died 2 months ago, mortgage due next week. Does this sound familiar ? Informed end of week paper and they followed all the ones i spoted up, All found to be rogue and removed. I googled one of the email addresses and it led me to a scam alert website said seller was not new to this. One ip address was registered in the US, set up in a hotel in london with the van for sale in dorset.

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
GRAHAM E said:
Before i bought our van from a dealer i scoured a certain well known end of the week free add paper and a well known car, van , truck boat , caravan publication and i was suprised at the amount of scams that even i could pick out. A top of the range van at half price with brand new awning etc etc. Pay into paypal account you are covered by ebay, buy seller agreement van will be delivered, no viewing allowed 10 days to make your mind up. Owner away on business, husband died 2 months ago, mortgage due next week. Does this sound familiar ? Informed end of week paper and they followed all the ones i spoted up, All found to be rogue and removed. I googled one of the email addresses and it led me to a scam alert website said seller was not new to this. One ip address was registered in the US, set up in a hotel in london with the van for sale in dorset.

YES, sounds very familiar! Nearly got caught out!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts