Electrics

Apr 6, 2018
Visit site
Help please I have a Buccaneer Clipper with no sockets working, microwave & fridge not working.
All fuses ok rcd in place. So totally lost can anyone please help????

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Capeling, welcome to the forum. I'm assuming that you're on a caravan site with your ehu (electric hook up) lead plugged into a site bollard?
Check that you haven't tripped the bollard rcd's, try swopping your lead to a different socket. If that doesn't work have you got a spare ehu lead or would a neighbouring caravan lend you theirs for a few minutes to ensure that your lead isn't faulty?
If you try a lead that you know works on a different caravan from a bollard that also powers another caravan ok and still have no joy, the fault lies with your caravan 230v electrics and it's probably best to consult an approved mobile caravan engineer.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
This may sound stupid but some while back I had a site neighbour with the same problem. But he hadn't realised that to make the connection on the EHU you had to push your connector in, then twist a quarter turn.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
otherclive said:
This may sound stupid but some while back I had a site neighbour with the same problem. But he hadn't realised that to make the connection on the EHU you had to push your connector in, then twist a quarter turn.
Clive, how many times have you wished you had pound for that :p

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
otherclive said:

Quite a few, but not enough to upgrade the outfit yet :)

Is Wheathill under new owners still good? We are looking forward to our first visit there. We tried to book a Tranquil site in Rutland and ground conditions were such that the owners didn’t think it would improve enough and the hard standings were booked. So Salop it is !

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
otherclive said:
Dustydog said:
otherclive said:

Is Wheathill under new owners still good? We are looking forward to our first visit there. We tried to book a Tranquil site in Rutland and ground conditions were such that the owners didn’t think it would improve enough and the hard standings were booked. So Salop it is !
Clive
Lee and Sue Partridge are still the original owners doing a great job. They own the pub next door, The Three Horse Shoes, which until last August was run by Sue and Chris. The new tenants have followed in the same shoes but added super gastronomic delights. The takeaways are lovely.
The site has been well upgraded over the last twelve months. All are fully serviced including brown waste. As a previous Woosie venue I can say you will not be disappointed.
When are you coming?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
otherclive said:
Dustydog said:
otherclive said:

Clive
Lee and Sue Partridge are still the original owners doing a great job. They own the pub next door, The Three Horse Shoes, which until last August was run by Sue and Chris. The new tenants have followed in the same shoes but added super gastronomic delights. The takeaways are lovely.
The site has been well upgraded over the last twelve months. All are fully serviced including brown waste. As a previous Woosie venue I can say you will not be disappointed.
When are you coming?

Dusty
Thanks for the update. Next Wednesday if our plans don’t get “half termed”.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
chrisbee1 said:
Fred Drift is alive & well but is probably not helping the OP solve his problem. ;)

Noted but in the absence of further feedback, questions or Thank You the OP’s query seems to have “drifted” somewhat anyway.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully the O P will have resolved the situation and may perhaps let us know the outcome. In the meantime there's nothing wrong with a bit of social discourse between caravan friends, and the OP will be able to pick up a very good site recommendation if he returns to his topic ;)

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Or maybe after learning the error of his ways he’s decided to move to a pitch with an EHU and so doesn’t need to return to his topic Parksy :p

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts