Electrolux exterior vents

Sep 30, 2005
Visit site
I removed my vents to clean behind fridge but upon replacing found that 2 of the plastic retainer were broken, so had to rig up a compromise anyone else had this problem and how they over came it [new vents cost the earth but manufacturer still persist in making them cheap and nasty]

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Depending on how old your caravan is, why not get in touch with the manufacturer direct.

Another thread I know but - we had problems with the plastic/steel spring fasteners on the eye level cupboards. Having replaced them a couple of times got fed up and reported this problem direct. They sent us a complete set of new heavy duty fasteners at no expense!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tom we had problem with the plastic retainers, two vans ago,I drilled the plastic vents and used self tapping screws to hold them on, no further problems and they were easy to get off when needed, hope this helps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tom Hi

The caravan dealers around me (Essex) always have lots of Electrolux air vents on Display, within their shops two colours cream and white, the small air vent where the gas fumes discharge cost me

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Hi Tom

If you are talking about the plastic clips that you have to turn to take the vent out of its housing ,then you can these replacements from your caravan dealer around

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts