Equipment

Jun 9, 2024
Visit site
I have an abbey vogue 217 GTS I have a leaking kitchen sink tap. It’s the arm that you turn up to use the tap that is leaking. Where can I buy a replacement

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Don’t know specifics about the taps in your van, but the Reich taps on many Swift vans are notorious for leaking. Depending on what is wrong some folks have just bought a new cartridge others have replaced with a new tap from the dealer ( this is the expensive option) and some have bought a domestic tap from Screwfix and used that. It is often covered on the Swift owners group on FB and there are videos on the internet I believe. I think it is quite a fiddly job.
Good luck
Mel

JRT

May 5, 2024
Visit site
I have an abbey vogue 217 GTS I have a leaking kitchen sink tap. It’s the arm that you turn up to use the tap that is leaking. Where can I buy a replacement

Any decent caravan dealer should be able to supply one. If not an exact make and model then something that will fit.

They can be a PITA to fit due to limited access but with perseverance can be done by a competent DIYer. Make sure you know if your tap is a micro switch type or not i.e. does it have wires connected to it or not.

Have a look on eBay/Amazon as some dealers have shop fronts on there.

Also these guys are a good source of caravan bits.

Last edited:

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
'Non specific meat'..... is that something from an animal that you can't name? And I don't mean Dobbin, Daisy or Shaun.😀

As a vegetarian I prefer to fill them with Falafel.

Reactions: otherclive
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The real problem is not many people sell or make the lightweight folding taps from earlier years. I found this one on EBay . It fits the bill but not cheap. A real pita but a sellers market😉

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts