F.A.O. everyone

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you want to have private conversations with each other. Swap email addresses or get a room.

Please don't post on a public forum and then wine when someone else contributes.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For god sake LB/Clive you really have a thing about me and kanga and anybody else who dares to disagree with you!

Belive it or not, there is more than one person with individuality out here in the real world.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
For god sake LB/Clive you really have a thing about me and kanga and anybody else who dares to disagree with you!

Belive it or not, there is more than one person with individuality out here in the real world.
LMAAAOOOOOO sorry Stinky I just missed that, now I'm Clive heheh you try to be funny mate but fail pitifully.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
So let me get this into my thick swede, now your not only saying I'm Clive but I'm also a Moderator, is that correct? If so I think you must suffer a Disillusion.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am still here.

Guys I hope the arguing is not because of this evenings topic.

I don't know who the mods are and it doesn't matter, but it sounds like name calling and getting a little personal. Shall we put it to bed now?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Kanga must be wetting himself. He left the forum weeks ago & you are all still talking about him. He doesn't need to post, you are all doing it for him (or LB & Stinky Pete are Kanga & just raising the temperature)

Wondered whether to change my name to SKIPPY

Please keep it going. I don't log on to other forums, they are just too boring (who needs advice on Portaloos)

I bet the hit rate has increased on this site since Kanga put his oar in

Kanga - If you read this please do another forum a favour & join it, you will improve their popularity, but please let me know where you are going

Real name Terry & proud of it (what my Mum calls me when she is not angry)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Kanga must be wetting himself. He left the forum weeks ago & you are all still talking about him. He doesn't need to post, you are all doing it for him (or LB & Stinky Pete are Kanga & just raising the temperature)

Wondered whether to change my name to SKIPPY

Please keep it going. I don't log on to other forums, they are just too boring (who needs advice on Portaloos)

I bet the hit rate has increased on this site since Kanga put his oar in

Kanga - If you read this please do another forum a favour & join it, you will improve their popularity, but please let me know where you are going

Real name Terry & proud of it (what my Mum calls me when she is not angry)
No Terry, I can promise you I'm not Kanga. I've only got this one nic. Hopefully when this site is upgraded their Moddyships should be able to tell who has multiple nics. Regarding Kanga's multiple nics, I think he only did that out of devilment and at the risk of feeling the wrath of others I did have a laugh at some of his postings especially his Billy role.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
No Terry, I can promise you I'm not Kanga. I've only got this one nic. Hopefully when this site is upgraded their Moddyships should be able to tell who has multiple nics. Regarding Kanga's multiple nics, I think he only did that out of devilment and at the risk of feeling the wrath of others I did have a laugh at some of his postings especially his Billy role.
When she's angry with you I suppose its Terrence. I'm Chris until I do anything wrong then its Christopher, or Turdbrain to the missus.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
When she's angry with you I suppose its Terrence. I'm Chris until I do anything wrong then its Christopher, or Turdbrain to the missus.
LB Us wives must all think along the same lines - I call my hubby A**eWipe when I'm annoyed!! LOL

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B

I've just noticed that. I think the poor man needs to get out more, I have visions of him sitting in his car on a cold, wet day watching the *x*'s going by in the name of his personal vendetta. Notebook and pencil clutched in his hands, noting the make and models numbers per hour/average speed/his opinion on killability.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B

I've just noticed that. I think the poor man needs to get out more, I have visions of him sitting in his car on a cold, wet day watching the *x*'s going by in the name of his personal vendetta. Notebook and pencil clutched in his hands, noting the make and models numbers per hour/average speed/his opinion on killability.

Lisa.
Oh, oh, think I'm getting one of Big Roy's mental pictures...

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B

Lisa.
Hi Lol

Horrible isn't it?

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wow!

Whatever went on whilst I was away in windblown Cornwall?

Just for the record I can 100% confirm and will allow anyone to check/confirm (moderator if he/she wishes) that I have ONLY ever posted as Clive initially then CliveV when two Clive's appeared.

It seems that those who do like to play silly games by means of multiple postings (how else can they "prove" they are right?) are only able to judge others by their own low standards.

From where I stand there could only be one Lol - one Lord B - one Lisa - one Big Roy - one Mark etc etc etc.

Originality shines through. No need to make things up.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Wow!

Just for the record I can 100% confirm and will allow anyone to check/confirm (moderator if he/she wishes) that I have ONLY ever posted as Clive initially then CliveV when two Clive's appeared.

It seems that those who do like to play silly games by means of multiple postings (how else can they "prove" they are right?) are only able to judge others by their own low standards.

From where I stand there could only be one Lol - one Lord B - one Lisa - one Big Roy - one Mark etc etc etc.

Did you take the van Clive - if so what site did you use? Oh BTW a lot of the posts have been deleted. You didn't miss much , same s**t, different day heheheh!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wow!

Hi Lord

No van this time - stayed at a cottage - 4 of us and 4 large dogs - great time! - tho' I fell off a rock at the cheese ring on Bodmin Moor and have broken my wrist in two places.

weather was good each day but blew a gale most nights - a static 'van on Seaton beach was destroyed. So pleased we left the 'van safe (we hope) in storage.

We thought it fun to be blown about on Par Sands - the dogs had the time of their lives.

Sad to think that same day two young lads up the coast lost their lives due to the same conditions we were enjoying.

Puts the nonsence spouted by certain parties into perspective.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts