FAO CliveV (help needed)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive

Hope you don't mind but I'd like your advice regarding a couple of issues in relation to our forthcoming meet.

Would you be able to email the mod to ask for my email address type in PC FORUM' in the subject.

Thanks.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Clive

You are a gent.

Lisa
Hi Lisa - it appears to me as a result of being an active participant to this forum that the majority of male contributors are gentlemen and likewise the majority of female contributors are ladies unless you know otherwise.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa - it appears to me as a result of being an active participant to this forum that the majority of male contributors are gentlemen and likewise the majority of female contributors are ladies unless you know otherwise.
Can't argue with that!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I dont think there was an issue Pete, its just that Lisa called Clive a gent and Colin was pointing out that most on here are gents or ladies. Obviously some are more gentlemanly than others due to our priviledged status from birth :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My Dear Lord - we all come into this world and leave this world in an identical manner. What we achieve in between these two points is open to debate and conjuncture. PS I was brought up to believe that it took a gentleman to recognise a lady. PPS the possible meet for forum users could be held on your estate -would we be welcome and if so would mains electricity and serviced pitches be made available to us as your guests (unpaying of course)?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Dear peasant, I would love to have you on my estate if it wasnt for the screaming kids, the obtrusive windbreaks, the rowdy behaviour of the drunken lower classes, howling dogs scaring my pheasants chitless, Chelsea Tractors cutting up my park land, a sea of satellite dishes making the estate look as if there is an Extra-Terrestrial convention going on and last but not least, using my ditches to relieve oneself. Besides Easter is a busy time at Screwemm Hall. There is the Point to Point meeting so Randy Rita and Raunchy Rhona need help in the stables. Someone has to bed them in the hay, the horses that is. My shepherdess, Saucey Susie needs help with the lambing and Lusty Lisa needs help with her milking. All of this and I have to fit in a Clay Pidgeon shoot as well. Pass me a double brandy please Titillating Tina (shes my chambermaid). No wonder I drop off to sleep in the Upper House (the Lords to you) when in the middle of a boring debate.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My Dear Lord - with all the actions going on at your residence I find it truly amazing that you can spend time on this forum and caravaning. Perhaps it is these last two points that causes you to fall asleep in the upper house. Could you not take your caravan to the House and park outside ready for the traumas to be mt at the House of Lords?

Regarding the negative points you raised I would like to make a few personal observations and perhaps you could reconsider:

1)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My Dear Lord - with all the actions going on at your residence I find it truly amazing that you can spend time on this forum and caravaning. Perhaps it is these last two points that causes you to fall asleep in the upper house. Could you not take your caravan to the House and park outside ready for the traumas to be mt at the House of Lords?

Regarding the negative points you raised I would like to make a few personal observations and perhaps you could reconsider:

1)
Sorry about the unintentional break (pressed the wrong button). As i was about to state:

1) Both my children are now mature adults

2) I have never been drunk in my life

3) My dog passed away approximately three years ago

4) I don't believe in the use of satellite dishes in caravans - they wont fit the small oven in the cooker

5) Modern caravan fraternity have progressed from the shovel behind the hedge method of disposing of waste, there are now modern chemical toilets in most vans

I must confess that I do own a 4x4 but if you were to reconsider I would use another form of towing inorder to satisfy your site rules - I can grovel like the best.

Regarding your staff committments I would only be too happy to help bedding down the hay, helping with the milking of human kindness or assisting your chambermaid.

SO PLEASE GIVE THE MATTER FURTHER CONSIDERATION

TRENDING THREADS