FAO Lord B,Liz,Plotter,etc.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just a thought - what has happened to Clive V from a few years ago? If you recall he used to make some very interesting postings - especially regarding finance, insurances, etc.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Ooooops, I didn't mean 'our side' as in taking sides - oh dear, I don't wish to start a war - I meant 'the other side' - oh, you know what I meant, Kev :0(

and anyway, I'm on 'this side' too................!!! LOL

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Christ Im soooooo glad i dont have to pick as i pop into both regually and hate having to make decisions when im relaxing(smilly thing)

Kevin

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All this waffle and b******t from you lot but still not answered my original question and no I am not trying to abstract the urine, etc - it is a serious question. If only I was a moderator here ...........

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
I did answer you Colin dear - CliveV posts on 'the other forum' now.

There, is that clear enough for you - no waffle or b******t from me................!! kiss, kiss

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
I don't know Colin - would you like me to put a message on 'the other forum' telling him you're eager to hear from him again.....?? :eek:)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Ummmm I will try and answer your comment the best as I can Colyn ap Brydgynd.

No, he isn't on this site any longer and hasn't been for sometime. Just before the other site had a tissy fit, closed and re-opened, Clive V joined that one. I'm given to understand he is nice and comfortable there so let's not disturb him :O)

Regarding your comment about you being a Moderator, no thanks, we've already had the pleasure of one Brydgynder as a Moderator and it didn't work ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Liz - I ask a simple question and I end up crying as I seem to appear to have upset a few contributors - wipes tears from cheeks - I seem to go so far as a possible friend and then I end up upsetting the status quo - I can now understand why there is all this trouble with people in the Bridgend area doing silly things.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Liz - I ask a simple question and I end up crying as I seem to appear to have upset a few contributors - wipes tears from cheeks - I seem to go so far as a possible friend and then I end up upsetting the status quo - I can now understand why there is all this trouble with people in the Bridgend area doing silly things.
I see the coroner has now said it's 13, not 7, who have committed suicide in the last 12 months in Brydgynd. Stop drinking the water Colyn.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Awwww Colin, you feeling unloved??

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sue - what is love? That went out of the window years ago - it's a case now of pull my nighty down when you have finished. They say love is blind - the guide dog has a hell of a lot to answer for, I have snapped my white stick years ago.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Sue - what is love? That went out of the window years ago - it's a case now of pull my nighty down when you have finished. They say love is blind - the guide dog has a hell of a lot to answer for, I have snapped my white stick years ago.
Why are you wearing a nighty Colin? Are we back to Studland Beach again? raised eyebrows icon thingy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sue for your information I do not wear any clothes to bed at night - the wife wears the nighty and the chastity belt - goodness knows where she keeps the key. What do you know about that beach eh what what!!!!!!!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts