FAO Lord B,Liz,Plotter,etc.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Sue for your information I do not wear any clothes to bed at night - the wife wears the nighty and the chastity belt - goodness knows where she keeps the key. What do you know about that beach eh what what!!!!!!!!!!!
Only what you've told us Colin..........LOLOL

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I just can't win - now I have upset a fellow Welshman - he is now quarelling with Liz over a bleeding mop. What can I do - can't go back to the other side - where can I turn for sollice?

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Now Colin, Pull yourself together, have you not heard of sharing

p.s My Mop and Bucket, where I go they go hehehe, me I share

So you know what to do, share.

Emmerson no arguments over the mop and bucket.

Hugs and kisses to Colin

Liz

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
I just can't win - now I have upset a fellow Welshman - he is now quarelling with Liz over a bleeding mop. What can I do - can't go back to the other side - where can I turn for sollice?
can't go back to the other side

no such word as cant

wont more like lmaoooo

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It is going from bad to worse - my wife went to draw the curtains in the lounge using the curtain pull cord and she has pulled the curtains, pelmet and all the fixings down and clean out of the wall. She took one look at the paint work behind the pelmet and said that now they were down we might just as well redecorate the lounge - I should have listened to my mother 40 years ago when she told me I would be better off joining a monestry rather than getting married.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts