FAO Parksy

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Rita,I have not been logged on for a while as I still have a total lack of energy or appetite for that matter,things are going ok according to the surgeon but the swelling and bruising will take time to clear,I still have a drain in but should go soon.I am still uncomfortable and sleeping is not good,but I need to liven up today as it is my Birthday and son and fiance are coming to dinner this evening.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Happy Birthday Plotter, Nice to hear from you, was wondering how you are.

Have a smashing birthday.

Hope your'll be back soon and posting, I noticed your got your capital P back.

Kind Regards Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well done you old rascal - on the mend and glad to hear it - have a great day but I will elaborate on a previous posting - not only take it easy on the dancing but also on the WINE. Great to see you on the mend - take each day as a new and refreshing day. Best regards to both your good lady and yourself.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello Plotter, and Happy Birthday, I'm glad that things are going ok even if you are a bit sore and bruised. I guessed that you might be a bit tired so lets hope that you soon recover and are back to your old self.

Best Wishes

Steve & Carole (Parksy)

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Thank you one and all for your good wishes it is gratifying to have many friends even though none of us have ever met but all linked by a common interest that of caravanning.By the way Colin whats this about the wine I regard it as an anaesthetic and pain controller!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts