Fixed beds - or not?

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 26, 2006
Visit site
Caravans don't HAVE to be bigger to get a fixed bed in. The Sprite Compact I am remodelling now has a full size fixed double, large kitchen area with full cooker, fridge, sink, storage and good worktop, plus large dining and working table for 2, clothes drawers, and small wardrobe.

This was achieved by removing the loo compartment, original wardrobe, and bunk beds.

Our design parameters were more like a tent than a mobile flat - and few tents have a shower!

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
What's the connection with fixed beds and bathrooms? They aren't contradictory.

I suppose Chloe will be slagging us off because we have a 2-berth without an end bathroom, but we still don't need to use "public" facilities!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Whilst we are on the subject of the 'infirm or just bone idle and lazy folk' (very pc I must say). I wonder how many people suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
"Chloe, coming to a camp site near you......."

Think I'll get my locks checked out, just in case.....
There's always a price with you Lord B. OK, this time you get first throw, but the next time I'm borrowing your ducking stool, gratis!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bone idle, Keith. Since we got something with an island bed, it's all we can do to stagger to the bathroom. Unfortunately, that is where my medicine is kept, fortunately the brandy is still within reach.

It's a cruel world.

Fancy coming to the Easter meet bud?

Promise, it will be better than the PC rally.......

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
emmerson

26 Nov 2006 09:24 PM ref Chloe------ Anybody brave enough to admit to towing a FIXED BED with 4X4?

Yes I DO!!! But only when I go to adult only sites which don't accept dogs.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts