Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
the kuga is a nice looking car from what ive seen of it, i think its basically an s max on steroids so should be a good car. the galaxy is allso a very good car but obviously has a lot more room than the kuga.

i tow a coachman vip 530 which is quite a heavy and large van with an s max 2.0 tdci and cant fault the car at all, it performs great as a tow car and then turns in to a reliable frugal commuter car.

if your buying new then go for the 2.2 tdci its an absolute belter of an engine and much more powerfull than the 2.0 tdci and allmost as frugal.

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi Glyn

I have had my Kuga for 2 months now and am really impressed with its performance solo & towing,the automatic 4 wheel drive is good on wet grass so if you go on rallies its really usefull.The fuel consumption is v/good at 40plus solo and 26 towing my caravan is an Abbey G.T.S 418 (the car has only done 2000 mls so should loosen up as more mls are covered).

I think the Kuga will keep a better resalable price in the future than the galaxy and s-max but each too their own

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
The car looks really cool, but I guess that it must have the dual mass flywheel thingy.

One of my staff has just had one go over Chrsitmas on a 32000 mile 2.0D Focus.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
thanks pcv dave, i have only seen a few kuga's i thought they looked quite large but obviousley i was mistaken, the cars no good for my coachman vip then so its one less to consider.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts