Forum members

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All the contributors to the forum sound to be really keen caravanners and generally nice people. I quite often feel it would be good to be able to meet some of them. It seems likely that i ave been on the same sites as some and have not been aware of it.

How about PCV prodicing a simple window sticker, saying something like "I'm a Forum member" with a space in which we could write the alias we use on the Forums. With this in the van front window, all sorts of interesting conversations might ensue.

(The sticker needs to be relatively discreet and tidy, of course)

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
A good idea - but - I belong to another forum with a membership currently of 1280 members. Many of us have a forum sticker in our van and car, however, in spite of caravanning throughout the winter, I've yet to meet another forum member on site.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have a membership of over 1400 and we have had several instances talked about on our forums of members seeing each other and going to have a chat.

We also run around 6/8 rallies a year too, all over the UK

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I agree Ray !! am new to caravanning and this forum, the help and advice I have had with all my questions has been fantastic, it would be great to meet these people on site and give them a beer or two !!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have a membership of over 1400 and we have had several instances talked about on our forums of members seeing each other and going to have a chat.

We also run around 6/8 rallies a year too, all over the UK
Sounds good, sonja, but who are "we" ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree Ray !! am new to caravanning and this forum, the help and advice I have had with all my questions has been fantastic, it would be great to meet these people on site and give them a beer or two !!!
Sorry the 'we' are touringandtenting.com it is on my profile but that doesnt show.

We run rallies all year round too.

Last year somebody was caravanning and saw another caravan go past with our sticker in it, he went dashing over and both families had a smashing weekend. They knew each other from the forums but not personally, so they said it was great to meet up.

Just a little about our website it is independently run by husband and myself, it is fully interactive with busy forums, live chatroom, photo galleries, amongst many other features.

Ooops Ive gone on a bit, Im a bit passionate about it all

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry the 'we' are touringandtenting.com it is on my profile but that doesnt show.

We run rallies all year round too.

Last year somebody was caravanning and saw another caravan go past with our sticker in it, he went dashing over and both families had a smashing weekend. They knew each other from the forums but not personally, so they said it was great to meet up.

Just a little about our website it is independently run by husband and myself, it is fully interactive with busy forums, live chatroom, photo galleries, amongst many other features.

Ooops Ive gone on a bit, Im a bit passionate about it all
A jolly good site too very friendly

TRENDING THREADS