Forum speed

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Why is this forum getting slower & slower to access the different sections. It is not a problem on any other web site, only this one.

Steve W

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Another strange Topic Heading, might have known L.B would be in there first!

;o)
Mind out of the gutter Brian, please. And if you find mine in there I'll have that back too. The mind, not the other thing.....hmmm I can see where this might be leading.....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Should have read eraser. Brings me back to my friendly barber's remark on competion of the hair cut - "would you like any thing for the weekend sir?"
Lot of rubbing out to do there Colin? No, don't answer that, I have a fragile mind as it is....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Rubber at your age Lol, I would have thought you was firing blanks by now :O)
I try not to fire at all, it usually just gets me into trouble, (was worth it once upon a time ago) now I just try to avoid it, saves on erasers too. :eek:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Use special coal form the I land Of Soderth.
Tina and L.B would you mind taking a look at Brian?

He seems to have gone all...well all...well actually he's just gone! Please tell me you can fix him, we have be sure the shunter isn't needed....

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
sorry,looks like he's forever destined to wander round muttering and dribbling in a very disconcerting manner..

"whats that Mrs st albans ?" oh ok ,no change there then !!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Guys ,do you not read Thomas the tank engine? I've lost count how many times I've read it to the kids. Marks comment about 'special coal from the island of Soderth' bought it all back.By the way Bina (Mrs St Albans) is a psychiatric nurse and I do live in the grounds of an old mental asylum.Must be something in the water Oh good she's got my tablets and my special sleeping jacket ready ,Nitey nite.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts