Jan 15, 2008
Visit site
Sorry probably in wrong place,but last week tried to login and it wouldnt let me asked for new password,no response,just input my password etc and it allowed me in then when i went to next topic it said access denied,whats going on?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Tone, long time no see
smiley-laughing.gif

I hope that you are all keeping well.

Your forum account is still active so the problem is probably centered around either your password or your email address.
Have you now re-set your password after using the temporary log in.
Did you remember to scroll down and click on 'Save'?
Are you using the same email address that is on the forum database or have you switched email providers?
I see that you were able to post above so are you still having problems?

Jan 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi Steve, I tried last week to get in without success using my previous login details neither of which have changed,it wouldnt let me in yet today tried again and bingo.
I am off work again having had a second hernia op in 12 moths, only two weeks in but looks like long job this time. Hope you and the big boss are both OK.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We're fine Tone, I hope that the operation site heals up well this time.
If you have any further problems when you use the forum please let me know and I'll do my best to help
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thaks Tone, busy until the end of August looking after my old stepmum but we'll keep in touch and hopefully meeet up in the Autumn

TRENDING THREADS