France/Spain

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are planning a trip to Spain, leaving UK late Jan '05. Can anybody reccomend a route, at present I am looking at Portsmouth/Caen, travelling through France down to Cost Del Sol. Obviously we will have to have 2/3 stopovers on the way. Has anyone any info on sites, esp in France, that will be open at this time, or any other info that may be useful, such as, do they have Service areas as we know them on the main routes in France and Spain.

Thanks, Tony.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tony, we use the west coast route. overnight to Cherbourg / Caen, next day to Pons Moulin la Vergne, next to Dax (choice of sites) then to catalyud / savinan then to manzanera beyound terul.

Easy towing particulary if you cross border Sunday without all the HGVs.

All sites listed in CC Europe Volume 1 Happy towing

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi.tony we are planning our trip to spain next year we are going via portsmouth/caen i dont like to drive too much over 300miles a day we are on the late ferry so will stay over night at a site in cane over nite then make for poitiers thers a good over night stop we have used before it a municipal site at dissay thendown to bayonne/then just past valladolid spain for another nite stop then to cordoba for antoher night then a shot trip to malaga where we have booked for 30days this is the first time to spain it wors out at about 1200miles we shall seehow we get on i dont know if this is of help but have a great time happy tuging peter

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts