Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sent in my subscription to PC a while ago to take advantage of the free tickets to caravan and outdoor Show in London soon. Subscription was accepted, first issue arrived through the post...excellent, but still no free tickets as promised ! Where are they ? Anyone else in the same boat ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
HI Neil,

Had a similar incident with PC when they were offering a pair of binoculars,

It took me nearly three months before they eventually arrived.

I sent an e mail to their subs dept.

Regards

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I had a similar problem. It took almost four months to get my free gift when I subscribed. I phoned them three times, each time they sid seven to ten days. They don't like us talking about free gift problems in this forum either.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am still waiting and three phone calls over the last five weeks have all resulted in a similar response that the show is still several weeks away and they will be sent out in a couple of weeks Mister Moderator what will you do to help me ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We took the offer of free tickets to the Earls Court show - confirmation of subscription has arrived saying first issue will be the one dated December on the cover but it has not yet arrived. Needless to say, the tickets have not yet arrived either!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts