Front window problem

Jul 15, 2021
Visit site
WOW ! The front windows on my 2018 adria adora izonzo hav just slipped about 2 inches down the caravan leaving me unable to lock the windows,unfortunately I am on a caravan park and due to vacate in2 days. NIGHTMARE, just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with the roof and windows,as they appear to be only glued to the bodywork .I will have to ask for a new tempo pitch until a mechanic can attend. Hopefully soon as it’s impossible to tow .

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We did have a window fall out of one caravan window. Used a local mobile mechanic recommended by the site. If you let them know the urgency hopefully they will help. in our case they simply came after they had finished their booked jobs. possibly they know if they cannot meet your timetable you will ring round the other businesses and they could lose the job which concentrates their mind.

Jul 15, 2021
Visit site
Many thanks for your reply, Being a carpenter I managed to re locate the window ,problem is the warranty,hopefully they will recognise the fault It was the adhesive,,,,,, maybe just a white silicone which has limited adhesive properties. Hope not…anyway managed to make it lock fast in the interim. Awaiting in trepidation for a positive response. Heard negative reviews about customer service. Again Raywood thanks for your response. John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts